Collection of Information:
- We collect information from you when you create a profile, sign up for our services, or interact with our website. This information may include your name, email address, telephone number, and professional information.
- We also collect information about your usage of our services, including the pages you visit, the actions you take, and the content you view.
Use of Information:
- We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, to personalise your experience, and to communicate with you.
- We may use your information to send you promotional emails or to contact you with information about our services.
- We may also use your information for internal research and analysis purposes.
Disclosure of Information:
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We may share your information with our partners or service providers in order to provide our services to you.
- We may also share your information if required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Connect or others.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.
- You have the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your information, or request portability of your information.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy: